Learn how to delete students, teachers, classes, or all users in bulk in the Portal from District and School accounts
Important: Deleting a user removes the user permanently from the Portal. If you do not want to permanently delete a user, consider deactivating the user instead. Please use the guide below:
Guides within this article:
Important: This method will delete all students and teachers. If you would like to delete only students, only teachers, or only classes, use the methods below based on your account type:
1. Login to the Administrator Portal ➜
2. Click "Users" at the top of the page
3. Click a checkbox next to a user
4. Click "Delete"
5. Select "Delete all users"
6. Click "Yes, Delete it."
7. All created users will be delete
1. Login to a District account
2. Click "Schools" at the top of the page
Note: If you do not see a Schools option, you may be logged into a School account
3. Locate the school you would like to bulk delete users for from the list or by using the search feature
4. Click the More Options icon in the far right of the row
5. Click "Bulk Delete Users"
6. Select which users or classes you would like to delete and click "Next"
7. Click "Proceed"
8. Click "Confirm, Delete it"
9. All selected users or classes will be deleted
1. Click "Admin Center" at the top of the page
2. Click "Bulk User Delete" from the left panel
3. Select which users or classes you would like to delete and click "Bulk Delete"
4. In the pop-up, click "Proceed"
5. Click "Confirm, Delete it"
6. All selected users or classes will be deleted