Learn how to find, download, and print teacher resources and materials in the Reader
Tip: Teacher resources can be found in teacher-only digital textbooks, such as Teacher Guides, Teacher Resource Packages, Teacher Tools, and ELL Support Guides.
1. Open a teacher-only book in the Reader
➜ Teacher Guide
➜ Teacher Resource Package
➜ Teacher Tools
➜ ELL Support Guide
2. As you read, you may see Resource buttons
➜ These buttons open PDFs or PPTs which contain additional educational content
3. To easily find these resources within a book, click "Table of Contents"
4. Click "Resources"
5. Click the arrow next to a section to show resources within that section
6. Click a Resource to go to that page
7. Click the Resource button to open or download the resource
8. If the resource is a PDF, it will open automatically in your browser's PDF viewer
9. To download the PDF, click "Download"
10. To print the PDF, click "Print"
11. If the resource is a PPT, it will automatically download in your browser or onto your device
Tip: You can open the PPT file in a slideshow program, such as Microsoft PowerPoint