Dynamic Question Bank (DQB)
Learn how to create exams or assignments using the Dynamic Question Bank (DQB) feature in the reader
Note: The Dynamic Question Bank can only be accessed in the Teacher Guide, Teacher Resource Package, Teacher Edition, or Student Edition textbooks when logged into a Teacher Account.
Not all collections have DQBs, if the page does not load after the DQB icon is clicked, there is not an active DQB for that book.
1. Login to a Teacher account and open the Student Edition, Teacher Guide, or Teacher Resource Package book in the Reader
2. Click the "DQB" icon in the top right corner of the page
➜ This will open the Dynamic Question Bank feature which allows you to create assessments using questions from the book
3. Select a Question Type from the left-hand panel to view questions
4. Within a question type category, click the checkbox next to the questions you would like to add to your assessment
➜ Click a checkbox again to
➜ To Select All questions within the category, click the checkbox at the top of the category ➜ Click Reset to remove all selections from the category
5. When you have finished selecting questions from a question type category, click "Save" in the bottom right of the page to save your selections
Tip: Do not go to another question type category without clicking Save or your selections will be deleted
6. If you would like to add questions from another question type category, select the category from the menu and the questions within the category you would like to add to your assessment
Tip: Remember to click Save in each category before moving on to the next!
7. When you have finished making your question selections, click "Next" in the bottom right corner of the page
8. In the Related Details section, fill in the "School / Teacher / Class" and the "Practice/Assessment name" fields
Optional: Click Select Image to upload an image which will appear at the top of the assessment
9. Once you have finished filling in your details, click "Next"
to clear all inputs
Warning: Do not click Back or selected questions will be deleted
10. In the Preview section, you can preview your assessment
to view the student version
➜ Click Teacher Copy to view the teacher version which includes answers to the questions
➜ Click Edit Revision Paper to make edits to your assessment
11. Once you have reviewed your assessment, click "Submit" to download or print it
12. In the Download section, select the Document Type and Download Type you would like to generate
Tip: If you check the box next to Random then 3 versions of the assessment with questions in a random order will be generated